Monday, August 14, 2017

Feather Find.....




My wife has a large collection of black glass pieces. We are displaying a few of them on the couch table. The feather I found out in the yard is one that  I am thinking  is an Eurasian Dove feather. That is the largest bird that is in the yard.  I can not visualize the place in the tail feathers of the dove but it could be that. We have the smaller mourning doves in our garden a lot of the time but that feather is too long for a mourning dove. The pattern on the feather is an amazing, interesting arrangement.

3 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I like the reflection in the water- cool feather, but I don't know what bird it came from.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous! I first thought of a Mockingbird, but that would not be right. I have never heard of this Dove. We have a lot of Mourning Doves.

Jeevan said...

The feather has come down adoring the black elegant glass pieces...

Reflection