Monday, September 4, 2017

Just Driving and Shooting......


Beans and corn are doing well this summer.  The yellow field is soybeans and the fence row beyond shows how tall the corn is this time of the year.


Both photos were blindly shot through the truck window as I headed northwest to work at the old place.  You can see the ears of corn becoming heavy as they ripen and bend down towards the ground.


Since my photo quality is lacking, I will show three bad ones instead of one good one. It isn't time to pick any corn at this point of time but it looks like the beans will be coming out before the corn does. Prices of corn were low last summer so the farmers put in a lot of beans this year.  I am seeing fields of beans where there has been corn fields for years.

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Nice views on the corn and beans field and I always love taking country roads alike.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...