Friday, October 13, 2017

Basket Bunny....


With camera in hand to go outside,  I looked down and saw this composition. Usually the leash is sitting there ready to be used with Barney. Barney doesn't need the leash to the most part but he does want to cross the street once in a while. It has an extensible line so he does have free roaming if he wants it. I have to keep my hand on the stop button just in case he wants to become independent or check out a dog walking down the other side of the street. I keep remarking to myself that the basket almost made it to the landfill abut I gave it a second chance. I removed it from the garbage bin and tossed it into the back of the truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the basket bunny there in your entrance hall. We have a pottery basket that we keep Theo's leash beside....his is a short leash and is a harness or he tries to choke himself! lol

Reflection