Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Leaves are Changing......


My tree with a dead limb is changing color.  The sun setting also caused it to look more yellow orange that it actually is. A lot of the trees are starting to make a gradual change but more will follow soon.


The houses line the horizon in this photo with the background of trees that are changing colors. As a young person I would probably flee from all the houses, but now at my age it is a tradeoff for the quality of life we now have here in the growing city.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love your new home/yard and how nice that you are closer to church now.

Karen said...

A very pretty scene. I am glad to have a place that is handy to church and stores and family.

claude said...

Beautiful ! Sun makes golden the trees golden.

Jeevan said...

Charming in rusty tone!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...