Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Tree Glow......


The decorations on my smallest tree are all small pieces too. The atmosphere with lights, tree, and Christmas colors blend into a great effect. When I saw all the smaller ornaments in the box, I did realize that they would be lost on a large tree and much larger ornaments. As time passes by, I may have to just put up smaller trees and I would be satisfied with that.

I remember when my mother was getting up there in years, she just didn't want to mess with a tree, I bought her a small tree and placed ornaments on it that were wired tight to the tree branches.  When she died, that tree was still decorated, sitting in the storage room. She did like having it and knew she didn't have to stress about something she couldn't really do anymore.


2 comments:

Christine said...

For me, this sums up the loveliness of Christmas decorating!

Karen said...

That was the perfect gift for your Mother. My son's last Christmas, I took him around to see the wonderful decorations and Christmas lights in the neighborhood. The neighbors were okay with me getting him out and carrying him up in the yard so he could see them better. I will never forget how much he enjoyed that!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...