Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve Day.........


It is -9 degrees F. or -22.77777777777 degrees C. and that is cold enough for me. By the way, what do the Celsius people do with those continuing sevens? I do know that I was suppose to just round it up.  Taking Barney out this morning I was surprised to see this sky.  It was more pink and lavender before I got my hands on a camera. The deck at the back of the house is a higher altitude than than the front yard. We had an inch or more of snow and I can shovel anytime that I want as it will warm up to -4 degrees F.

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, that is a feat in itself, to understand Celsius! It is very cold here, too. The people in times Square will really freeze, while I sit on a warm couch and watch them.

Karen said...

Pretty sky photo! I keep waiting for the warm-up and it just isn't happening but we don't have snow. We had a beautiful sunset last evening.

The Furry Gnome said...

That's cold enough for me too! About the same here. Happy New Year!

Valerie said...

Popped in to wish you and your lady wife a happy new year. Love the photos, especially the birds.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...