Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Looking Around......


They have snow on their roof and they don’t seem to be too worried about it coming down on them. I am not sure what their "looking around" is about but I do know they kept looking over to the big spruce tree behind them.  I suppose they need to know their means of escape at all times. I had a chance to see four birds in a row but the cameraman is old and slow. The feeder was so busy yesterday that it was emptied.  I am thinking though that while we were buying groceries that maybe the squirrel figured out how to get to the feeder.

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, I was thinking that maybe there is a squirrel where they are looking. That is a lot of snow on their roof. I hope YOUR roof doesn't have this much!

Dianna said...

Great shot of the birds!

Karen said...

When I lived in a house, we had a bird house, bird bath, and feeder, and I would never cease to marvel at how the squirrels figured out how to steal the food.

claude said...

We got the same on tuesday and today it's very cold.
For my palmtrees, only the leaves with snow or frost becomes brown a little bit.

Christine said...

Alertness must be their main instinct as they look around vigilantly!
Great picture of them tucked under the snowy eves!

Reflection