Thursday, March 22, 2018

New Growth....Rose Bush.


I transplanted a rose bush from the old place to the new place.  It was a pleasant surprise to see this one sprout coming up from the base.  Now that I have enlarged the photo I am pleased to see many sprouts.  As Sherlock says, I will have to engage my little grey cells,  to remember what the color of the rose bush will be. I do remember planting it, as the soil is more made up of clay than good Iowa topsoil. I do think that I put some good soil on it when I back filled it. As the day goes on I will try to remember what roses that I tried to move.

2 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Glad your rose bush made it. I don't have much luck when I try to move plants. I have a yellow bell that I am going to move this week. I hope it survives.

Anonymous said...

It is so thrilling to see new growth popping thru the soil. Best wishes!

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...