Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sunshine........



My tree down the way seems to be my trademark sign in all of my sunrise shots. The broken branch is gone  now from the winter weather taking it off the tree.

Back in February you can see the distance of the location of the sun to the tree. In time of one month the earth has tilted back a lot. The above tree is located dead center of the horizon in the photo at right. The sun is the only way that I can tell where true east is located from my house but that keeps shifting on me daily.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I enjoy beautiful sunrises! Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Is is nice to have a landmark for directions! Your photo is gorgeous! I don't know which I like best, the tree or the sun.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pics. We have a full length glass door on the sunset side of our home. The cats are now enjoying the sun coming thru that door each afternoon.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...