Thursday, June 21, 2018

Birds, Clouds, and Plants.....a Rut !!!!!


I need to expand my vision in my kinds of photos.  Here I share a story with a deck, deck railings and a planter that holds morning glory plants. The green table legs are of the table that I am using to shade the morning glory plants.  That spot seems to be to hot for them but the shade of the meshed top table works great to shade it.  This is what I see as I descend the deck stairs. I know the rut that I am in with the photos is that I have to keep dodging heat or rain. None of all of my glory vines have started to climb on anything.  Today we are going to have normal temperatures for a change and maybe I can get shots of other things.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am fascinated with morning glories every summer!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...