Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Robin’s and their Young......



It has been so quiet at this nest the past few days.  I thought that the nest had been abandoned. I now realize that the two robins out in the yard were busy catching insects.  I never heard the birds when they were at the stage of chirping for food.




The rate of growth of the baby birds is so amazing.  I could see them being out of the nest in a couple of days.  This is the second nest that the parents had made as the first one sits about three feet over from this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. Our little nest under our deck is empty now. The cats sure enjoyed watching the birds.

Jeevan said...

Wow, it was like yesterday I saw the bird built the nest and now well gown chicks appear! Amazing growth and thanks for sharing

Weekends....

 When I return from home to go to the hospital on a week day I can't find a place to park. Here is where I parked on a Friday morning, w...