Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A Character of a Tree.....


The camera is caused to default to a blur when the glow of light is great but the focus is landing on the large tree. The haze can prove to be an interesting part of the photo.


I previously lived on a property with five large silver maple trees. Now in suburbia I get to enjoy a neighbors birch tree out front and a large older tree two houses up from our property in the back.  I liked having large trees to nurture the birds, squirrels and sometimes raccoons. The zoom of my camera gives me the freedom to be closer than I really am to this large one. My one neighbor lady told me that there use to be two of them and when the one was removed it involved two or three property owners. It isn’t a major feature in nature but it is a good thing to be able to look up at it rather than the rows of houses in the back valley.

2 comments:

Laurel Wood said...

That first photo is very interesting. We have many oaks around our home and most of the neighbors, too. The birds certainly do love them.

Jeevan said...

We need lot of trees while thinking of our houses, our environment is made up of many other lives that we really need to get addressed. Glad i live in a place with my house facing row of trees and a garden house. The light plays difference in these photos!

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.