Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bees Buzzing Around......


We have lots of bees this year.  I more bumblebees than any other but I did get a photo of one on the flower stem. The heat was hard on this flower so the blooms were not very showy.  In fact the heat caused the stems to lean over even when I tried to keep them watered.
In this photo you can see the top of the new fence.  All of the other panels have been trimmed into a gentle arch.  The last panel to go it looks like this and he didn’t get back to trim it.  My neighbor said he is a nice guy but we may not see that done until next spring.

1 comment:

Laurel Wood said...

The extreme heat has been hard on many flowers. I hope the guy finishes trimming the fence before next year!

Crowded.....

 The tulip was up first but the peony is now spreading out and shoving the tulip around a bit.