Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Full Rainbow......


 The left side of the rainbow looked like this.  I could see it was extending farther over the roof of our house. That was the true color of the sky and it isn't a filtered one.



When I went out to the front of the house I had to stand in the middle of the street down the hill to get this shot.  I wasn't standing far enough away to get it all in view in my camera.



A haphazard blend of the photos does show the size of the rainbow.  The net had a lot of great photos of the whole thing as they were standing on the edge of a football field with a wide open view. I think it has been many decades since I have seen a full rainbow like this. 

No comments:

Dog with Person

     The person looks at her cell phone while the dog leads the way. That style of apartment building has a mansard roof. They are not built...