Saturday, June 6, 2009

Backyard view....

This is a view of our backyard off of the patio. We are so lush that you can't see the narrow sidewalk shooting diagonally to the left. I think the sidewalk actually at one time in the old days went to a coal shed or an outhouse as it angles diagonally away from the house. In about two weeks you will see ditch lilies, asiatic lilies, and maybe phlox blooming. There is a pond behind the major front area and another sunken stock tank at the back. After taking the picture I can see I could have moved the pot with the struggling agapanthus plant out of the picture and the step ladder in the far back of the picture under the apple tree should be put away in the shed. It is still there when I was spraying the fruit tree spray. I need yet to do a major overhaul of the pond with the bridge. I am getting the weeding done first and will face the project soon.

No comments:

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...