Monday, August 31, 2009

Nestledown......



I like the feeling of nestling into a soft chair or bed. I like how it is a way of being positioned in an area, that fits just right. The bottom photo is like a magical forest from Alice in Wonderland with flowers peaking out from behind the woods.
Nestling in to your home where all your comforts await you. We should be home from Maine tonight. We will go pick up our loved dogs in the morning. My wife and I are like two old farm kids who have been out to see the world. What a deal! I hope all of my blogger friends are doing well.

5 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

Fine photos. The variety of colours against the green background is so life-enhancing.

Valerie said...

Beautiful, soothing pictures. Just what I needed on a wet and cold day. Thank you.

Sunny said...

There's no place like home!
Sunny :)

claude said...

Alle those beautiful flowers make you garden a colored and flowered paradise.

The Retired One said...

I admire the fact that you continued to blog while you were away from home so well. I usually am so consumed with the adventure that I take a break from blogging.
I loved these photos.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...