Thursday, February 4, 2010

Red ribbon day......


Old Christmas decorations that are ready to be taken downstairs can still function for one last good picture. I have three stray things to take to the basement and I will do it soon. I promise it will be soon.

Note the reflection on the cheap plastic ribbon. I can see the tree in the window outside.

Have a good Thursday.  Maybe I will venture outside tomorrow and snap something new, that isn't white. As my friend in Paris says,  Awww Tomorrow!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

But wait! Valentines is right around the corner!

Anonymous said...

Neat to see the tree's reflection in the ribbon. Have a great rest of the week.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I found a little cat with a wreath around his neck still left out..just when I thought maybe I had it all put away too. Have a good day Larry..try for a non white photo:)

Tess Kincaid said...

And I thought I was the only one who was known to leave the Christmas stuff out until Ground Hog's Day! (not this year though, I was spunky)

Sunny said...

Your post made me smile, I just came across a Christmas decoration under the couch...probably the work of one of the cats!
Enjoy your day.
Sunny :)

Valerie said...

Without fail, there is always one I forgot...

I really must use my imagination more. Who would have thought a red ribbon could produce a fabulous picture?

Gigi Ann said...

Lovely picture of the red ribbon and the little red apples.

claude said...

Nice red ribbon, Larry ! Christmas is for a longtime in your home.

The Retired One said...

I love the reflection of the tree in the ribbon!

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...