Monday, December 6, 2010

Archived oldie.........


The weather is so windy and cold.  I had to buy a new battery for my car today as the age of it and the cold do not work well together.  The dogs are so cuddly these days as they get cold and want to come and sit down close by or on our laps to get warmed up.  This is the time of the year when you wonder if you are going to survive one more winter in Iowa.  I like snow falls that are gentle and quiet and they can be so beautiful but all that comes with it is so uncomfortable to deal with for three straight months.  Stay in and stay warm everybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine that cup will come in handy to enjoy some hot coffee, tea or cocoa these next few weeks. Hope you have an enjoyable week.

Sunny said...

The perfect mug for hot chocolate! I'm not looking forward to winter, I'm tired of being cold already!
☼ Sunny

Valerie said...

My preference on a cold day is a cup of soup, and the warmth of a dog would be very welcome right no.

Reflection