Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Photo Shoot........






Challenging my camera skills while experimenting with lighting I took some shots of my marble collection. While taking the shots I wondered where I acquired the glass container.  The Asian decoration on the outside of it brings back no memories in any of my different family connections.  The reflection of light off of shiny objects does cause difficulty with the auto camera.  Each sphere has its own individual color and pattern identity.  The toy plane is an older item that belonged to a family of boys who are 15 to 20 years older than me.  It comes from the WW II era.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots. Another blog friend shared photos of her spools of thread collection in a glass container.
The little airplane is fun...my brother would love that. He has always loved anything to do with planes.

troutbirder said...

Nice shots and rememberances for me. Now I'm wondering whatever happened to my marble collection. Oh I had some "steelies" too...;)

Linda said...

Larry, you did an excellent job here...and I love the marbles, too.

lark said...

What a wonderful collection of marbles ....and I love the vintage toy plane.

Valerie said...

I like the colours on marbles, in fact the colour design always fascinates me. I would covet that jar since I have a fetish for collecting unusual jars, pots and glassware.

Karen said...

The colorful marbles bring back happy memories of childhood for me. Great photo!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...