Friday, October 18, 2013

A Watch Cat......


Wild life that was in my yard as I was working outside yesterday included this cat.  It looks like a Bobcat but it isn't.  It is one of the ferral cats of my neighbors which likes to get away from it all by visiting my orchard.  I am sure the cat is now tame with three little girls around to pet it but I couldn't get near it. I left my orchard be wild this year with me mowing it only once.  The nice thing is that the grass stayed green most of the summer .The area seems like a natural preserve.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It's a great shot. With your orchard the way it is it's probably like a haven to all the cats. Mine just gets more birds and a fox.

Anonymous said...

Cute photo. Guess he enjoys getting away to the orchard for some quiet time.
Our cats are always watching our neighbor in his yard. I wonder if he "feels" them staring at him!!!

Reflection