Saturday, October 19, 2013

Corn Patch.......


My visit to the corn field across the street gave some interesting sights in which to take pictures. The sun was shining brightly and it enhanced the colors. 


The rows of corn are magical as you can see down the line until the corn rows take a turn.  There are two good size ears on the each stalk so this farmer will have a good harvest. I would expect the harvest of this field to happen soon.  I am sure the farmer has larger acreages that he is dealing with as this patch is only 13 acres.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos, Larry. I love the sun's glow and all the textures.

Valerie said...

Corn colour makes me long for sunshine. Nice shots.

Balance of Strong Colors....

  The Rembrandt kind of tulips are just now starting to bloom. The colors are so vibrant.