Friday, April 18, 2014

A Cat and a Chair...........


I could not have planned this photo, it just happened.  I am carrying in old chairs from the car that we had lent to my wife's friend.  I just left it there to do other stuff.  When I am out with the camera, there Tiny Tim sat.  I have a set of 6 of those chairs that belonged to my parents.  I just can't dump them even though we will never use them.  I am thinking I might turn them into items to paint on as novelty furniture. Tiny Tim continues to hang around everyday and gives me ample photo opportunities.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he is so sweet. What a great photo.

Wishing you and your wife a blessed Easter.

Cranberry Morning said...

Looks like Tiny Tim has claimed at least that one. :-) What a sweet kitty! I'm wondering if he lies on your neck at night like mine does (at least constantly tries to) and meows when you're watching a movie rather than paying attention to him. LOL I'm sure Tiny Tim has much better manners than Tuppence.

Linda said...

Tiny Tim is a sweetie! Thank you so much for your lovely photos and posts, Larry. Happy Easter to you and your family.

claude said...

Sometimes, it is a cat on a chair.
Happy Easter, Larry !

Valerie said...

Fabulous photograph, Larry, a winner in my eyes. Isn't it great that photo opportunities come without planning.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...