Friday, June 27, 2014

Late in the Day Posting on Friday........


It is suppose to be an orange petunia.  It was one of my cheap buys that I put into a patio container.  Right after I planted it we started getting rain.  Then yesterday we also received more rain at the amount of 3.4 inches.  Today it rained all day but in small amounts.  Where we live we don't have to worry about flooding but all the people living near the Des Moines river will be in trouble.  Our lake near here. Saylorville Lake,  is expected to use its overflow system which is a rare thing to do.  I think I blogged last year pictures of the dam with the water being very low from the drought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blooms. I hope you both will enjoy the weekend.

Jeevan said...

Here we are craving for rain :( Beautiful capture… hope it wasn’t flooding for people living near the river

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...