Sunday, June 22, 2014

Seeing Green.........

Our hard frost in early spring took out the blooms on most of the fruit trees here in our area.  It affected the trees before they started to bloom.  I was disappointed to see so few of blooms when they were suppose to be blooming.  Fortunately I will welcome this survivor of that frost.  Actually there were two apples up there at the top of the tree but the second one is behind a leaf.  

As a photographer I have never taken a shot looking straight up in the air before I did this one.  The tree has received plenty of rain this spring and right now as I post this blog we are getting another good shower.  The ground will eventually dry out and I will wish it would rain again but for now I am getting tired of it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the harsh winter you had, I know the green is a welcome sight.

Valerie said...

The green is quite startling in its density. Loved it, Larry.

Anonymous said...

Larry,
The feeling of lush calm you captured with this snap is wonderful. I will have to return to this post as the heat and hectic activities of summer pick up. – gary

Jeevan said...

Great capture and really a wonderful angle! Hope it showers again to see more blossom and fruit

Reflection