Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sunny Day.......


I tend to go out to shoot pictures in the late afternoon or evening.  The sun to the right of me means late afternoon will give me more dramatic shots.  This hydrangea revived from the freeze and the section that lived is filled with blooms. The other plant is coming up from its roots and will bloom next year.  I learned yesterday that this is called a mop head kind of hydrangea.  I have another one that is called, I also learned, a lace capped hydrangea.  That one is up to the test as to whether it will bloom this year or not.  We will see.

I am having trouble with my readers list.  For the past few days it shows only one reader that I follow and not the dozen or so that usually is there. It won't let me open see more menu. So I am not keeping up with everybody's comment.  I am catching up on some off my own blog site listing but the master one is not there.  I tried to manage it and it is not letting me in to work on that.  It says that there is trouble and check back later to see if things are better.   I will keep trying.

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

Splendid capture on the cluster! Beautiful light Larry

Anonymous said...

Larry,
Impressive play of light and shadow without the loss of detail in the extreme of range of each.

I well understand the trouble you are having with your reader, I final just said the heck with it and have been moving everything over to WordPress, loving the reader there. It’s a much bigger one then Bloggers.

Hoping you are having a good first part of the week. – gary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. I admire all the hydrangea varieties but can't grow them.

I am having the same blogger problem and many of my friends are.

I have resorted to looking at the "blogs I follow" listed on our sidebar to catch most of my blog friends, as well as visiting the ones who leave me a comment.

Rec'd word tonight that the closing on our home should take place Mon. So very hopeful now.

claude said...

Beautiful in white.
These year mine (each pink) have a lot of flowers.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...