Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monarch Mania.........


It was so good to see two  monarchs on one zinnia, taking in nectar.  You would have had to be there to see it because I could not get a photo of it.  It was like the large fish that got away.  I am sharing my National Geographic composition of what I did see.  I had taken my camera with me while working with the apples next to the zinnia patch.






I don't know if the butterflies like heat but they did seem to show up on a very warm day.  I haven't seen any for a few days. 

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

They sure love your flowers!

Linda said...

How gorgeous, Larry!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Jeevan said...

I really want to know do butterflies fly around during the snowfall... because I ever seen photos on butterfly in snow background.

Excellent capture here!

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...