Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Zinnia Wednesday.......


I am trying to find other things to share that are not flowers.  I have worked at it but now I have to show another one.  I was busy inside all day yesterday so I couldn't go out and take cornfield photos or more apple photos.  I have been looking for a new vein of ideas and it will happen. Sometimes  I go for ugly things to shoot and I bet I can find something on that theme.  Zinnia's are just too easy.   I do have six different buds on roses that are about to open. It may be too hot to go out there but I may go out in the evening.

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Beautiful capture, though the flower is slowly fading away. Looking forward to see you shoot and share things that are different yet interesting.

Betsy Brock said...

Pretty!

Valerie said...

I like the complex arrangements of petals on this flower, especially in the centre. Looking forward to your 'new idea' photographs.

Bouquet