Friday, July 1, 2016

Clematis...........



The clematis hasn't bloomed for a few years so I didn't really remember what kind of flower that it had.  I thought that it was a big flower with a daisy-like shape.  I guess it is all of my blogger friends who have those kind of blooms.

I am not bad mouthing my own flowers but it is kind of frail and not so stunning as a bloom. It is so nice to see it bloom. I do like its color. I guess I could move it to a new location. I am getting tired of doing that and second guessing the location it should be moved.









The plant had not bloomed for so long that I had removed the wire form that it use to climb on.  It has had to make do with what is there now and I have twined some of the vines onto some more vertical areas to get it up off the porch.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the clematis. My plant died of clematis wilt... I never replaced it.

Anonymous said...

I think this is so pretty and I love the rich color.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...