Saturday, July 2, 2016

Photographic Studies.........







A volunteer sunflower that is growing up in a crack next to the patio gives me a different kind of photographic study. The seed survived after falling from the bird feeder and lodging into  a little dirt. It is a space between the patio and basement door casement.  I usually pull the weeds that come up in that area but it was definitely looking like a young sunflower plant.  Once the small head of the flower blooms it will die. I will have photos of course of that bloom.

2 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Love sunflowers! What a fluke that a seed found it's way to fertile ground!

Anonymous said...

It is always funny to me how some seeds grow in the strangest places! I always look forward to sunflower photos.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...