Monday, August 21, 2017

Solar Power.......


We had rainclouds that kept floating by blocking the view of the sun. I never saw the cover up but the light of the day was so strange.  Even though it is daylight, the light is so grayed. You can see that gray color in all of the cloud pictures that I did get.




Looking down the street as the sun starts to be more visible again.  We only had 90 percent coverage here and people had to drive out to different locations to actually see the eclipse.


During the time of graying skies I built a new and better ramp for Barney.  He is really have a difficult time with the steps.  I can lift him by his color to make the step and then he can walk up to the next step. It hasn't been covered with carpet yet but that makes it more user friendly. He gets frustrated with the stairs and I am hoping this will reduce that stress for  me and him  to a lesser amount. I bumped this project up the front of the list.  Each time I was taking him out and in I kept saying I needed to get this done.



I had three of these zinnias photographed but that one was a total blur. The colors of these flowers are so striking in color and unique. We hand another rain this morning that helps out the lawn being less dormant.

A different kind of day here but we are back to normal now. I appreciate you stopping by today.


2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

We got to see the eclipse in the gaps between the clouds, but it did get a little dark.

Anonymous said...

South Carolina got the amazing capture of The Eclipse.
It was televised on a news station. Broadcasted in America.
It was so clear and it was like the Heavens opened for the people to see.
We were clicking through the channels and time was perfect. Hubby and I enjoyed the beautiful Solar Eclipse.


Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...